miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

Santa Marta (Colombia)


Two year ago I traveled to Santa Marta with some friends, we stayed there for three days in house of the family of a friend near the sea. On first day we were at home celebrating dad´s birthday of my friend with some together with neighbors and family friends who were inveted, I was surprised at how cherful, friendly and sociable are the people of Santa Marta. On second day we went to the beach and the "Sea aquarium and museum of Rodadero" the experience was very good in those places, I recommend them for someone that go to Santa Marta, before the first we did was drink a tipical juice that is said is good for the "guayabo", that I did not like at all, but it helped to shoothe the headache and the Last day we visited historic and interesting sities like the "Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino" it is the place where the liberator Simon Bolivar was his last days, the statue of Carlos "Pibe" Valderrama one of the best soccer player who has had the city and selection Colombia, other sites visited were some parks.














Resultado de imagen para estatua del pibe valderrama




Future experiences

I would like traveling to many places like barcelona, Paris, Tokio, london, etc. but there is a special place for me "Italy" I really want to visit Florence, Venice and Rome, because I think these cities are pretty beautiful and its art and architecture is unique.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario